Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

So, I have been a little poorly - the pressure in my sinuses are making the world seem a little unsteady and a bit fuzzier.  It's a bit like being on a boat!  As I am generally OK when sitting down, I have been looking at some photos and thought I'd post a few favourites here.

Firstly, My "comedy sign of the day" photos.




(from Sweden)


(New York City)

(NYC - obvs)


You have been warned! (Pennsylvania)


Yeah - right (Pennsylvania)


Sounds Painful (Ohiopyle state Park - Penn)

 
 
Another knob (Penn)
 
 


Me with Frank Lloyd Wright's knob (Penn)


Yep - another knob (Penn)


Makes a change from the Knobs (Bedford County - Penn)


Well, with all those knobs! (Intercourse, Pennsylvania)


Erm, no thanks (Philadelphia)


Really? (Philadelphia)

No comment (France)

No comments:

Post a Comment