Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Nursery food


Sometimes I just need to have "Proper food".  Yesterday, I didn't eat properly in the evening - no real reason why not, it just  didn't happen.  As a consequence I have been hungry today - hungrier than on a fast day on my 5:2 diet for some reason.

So, it was porridge for breakfast - made with soya milk, a twist of salt and a swirl of cream.

Broccoli soup for lunch, followed by a left over orange from a work buffet.

Then a binge-fest of nuts and dried mango, chicken from the fridge, lump of sugar free "cereal" bar, and and...... STOP

Made myself cook the above, a couple of sausages, mash from the freezer and broccoli and green beans.  That's better, nicely full, no more food necessary.  The mash wasn't the best, if i'm honest - I wouldn't normally eat frozen mash on it's own like that but i had to be quick in order to stop the binge.

It happens sometimes, tomorrow is another day - and what can be better than sausage and mash?

No comments:

Post a Comment